"I highly recommend Elisabeth as a life and career coach. In our work together focusing on my career transition, she's provided exceptional value in her ability to assess situations quickly and offer concrete tools, resources and plans of action to enable successful growth, change and confidence.
She is very patient, kind and highly intelligent with a unique background and experience that really shines through. Thank you Elisabeth for putting me as ease and helping me successfully break through in my life!" ⁃ Paula Stein, Santa Monica, CA
"Having known Elisabeth for over 20 years, I was excited to follow her journey in discovering her passion for coaching and became one of her first clients. She is incredibly patient, compassionate, authentic, professional, and non-judgmental . . . qualities which certainly stem from her strong sense of spirituality. Any with the desire to discover their true potential and sense of purpose will enjoy working with Elisabeth." - John Cahill, Portland, OR
"Elisabeth went through a brutal transformation, a brutification really, and emerged as a powerful healer to support others with their return to wholeness."
- Ben Tanzer, Coach, Storyteller, HEFT Creative Strategies
Elisabeth is a former deadly disease investigator, government health leader, and veterinarian, who helped prepare for and respond to the pandemic. Elisabeth went through many dark nights of the soul that pushed her into spiritually transformative experiences that led her to powerful healers, mindfulness, yoga, Ayurveda and spiritual practices of deep wisdom.
Now Elisabeth bridges the world as a transformational health, life, and spiritual emergence coach. Healthcare providers, veterinarians, and public health leaders hire her to support them in returning to wholeness through deep selfcare or transition to a different career to find inner joy and peace.
Providing coaching on midlife changes, health, meditation, and spiritual emergence, Elisabeth blends her extensive training and experience to tap into your inner wisdom and the best resources and information to launch you into the best next chapter of your life. She is available to teach yoga as a guest instructor, including offering partner/couple yoga classes. She received her training from:
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition* where she studied a variety of dietary theories and practical lifestyle coaching methods
- Dancing Shiva of Mas Vidal: Ayurveda & yoga teacher training (completing in summer 2021), offering ancient wisdom to help the more naturally inclined clients
- Life Purpose Institute: life and spiritual coaching training certified by the International Coaching Federation. Trained by Master Coach Gretchen Hydo
- Integrative Mental Health for You: Spiritual Emergence Coach© training by Emma Bragdon, PhD.
- Samudra Global School of Living Yoga with Shiva Rea: 200 hour Prana Vinyasa® yoga teacher training completed in 2017 with daily living in yogic wisdom; combined with 10 years of experience teaching yoga at yoga studios, worksite wellness programs, and a triathlete/cycling store/studio.
- Power of Embodied Transformation (International Coaching Federation approved somatic coaching course).
- More training is listed on her training page (see link below).
As a former public health leader shaping communities for optimal health for over 20 years, former competitive triathlete for over 30 years, and as a former large animal veterinarian, Elisabeth's experience prepared her to share wisdom on balancing a hectic professional life with personal wellness. With knowledge, Elisabeth and you will co-create completely personalized actions based on your goals to move you toward your ideal vision of health and life within your unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and resources.
As author of "Stillness & Wilderness", Elisabeth shares with the world her inner work in transforming during an intense spiritual awakening and resulting shift in her life's purpose. Life and many wise guides shaped her to serve others . . . to help you transform and release your inner light.
As a coach, she puts the power back in YOUR hands.
Are you curious about how coaching can help you? Let’s talk. Schedule an initial consultation with Elisabeth today.